So ive been chatting with an acquaintance who tried the sugar bowl before and is now giving it another go.
We were comparing notes, and she was all like woah you slept with him right away?! I talked to a POT for months before meeting him.
And then i was like… Duh.
I am so dumb. I knew i was green and rushed the first sugar daddy just to get the experience? Im a very very spontaneous person and i like to try dangerous things. Hence my promiscuous nympho life. But yeah just hearing it was like a good reminder.
I went into this having an idea of what it would be like. So here is some advice i had to learn the hard way.
1. Do not rush this! Some advice i def didnt heed. If youre looking for quick cash, its always a risky gamble.
2. A very very important thing i kind of forgot, dont forget the magic of friendzoning. Make sure they are salivating over you, text a lot, etc clearly show you some adoration before you give it up
3. Be in control. From start to finish. If you feel like youre not, you prob arent.
4. Find a Sugar Daddy you consider a friend first. Afterall hes really there for your needs.
5. Make sure youre both clear and upfront about guidelines and needs. If he just refuses to communicate with you, move on from his triflin ass.
Oh maybe ill do more things to waych out for like the ‘variety pack’ dudes.
there’s a lot of unspoken pressure to keep liking the things you used to like and to keep dressing the way you’ve always dressed and to never question what you believe in and basically “be yourself” has slowly morphed into “be what everyone knows you as” but trust me when i say if you just give it up and simply make decisions and take actions based purely on what would make you happy, you’ll gain a very comforting sense of self peace
ive said this before but ariel didnt want legs to be with eric. ariel wanted legs before she ever saw eric. but ariel is smart as hell and saw that jackass had a statue made of him and thought “if im gonna do this im gonna do it right and marry rich” and you would ALL DO THE SAME
i feel like i’ve fought for justice and won
Yeah, now I believe you..